- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original-stick, divided
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped pine nuts, toasted
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 oz each)
- 3/4 cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground black pepper, optional
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Melt 1 tablespoon of the Fleischmann's in medium skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes, pine nuts, and basil; mix well. Cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Add the remaining 5 tablespoons Fleischmann's; stir until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in bread crumbs, cheese and onion. Season with salt and black pepper, if desired.
- Place chicken in prepared baking dish. Top evenly with bread crumb mixture. Press crumb mixture firmly onto chicken to secure.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until chicken breasts are no longer pink in centers and juices run clear (165°F).