- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1-1/2 cups white quinoa, uncooked
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 pound boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2-1/2 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 pkg (9 oz each) frozen asparagus cuts
- 1/2 teaspoon reduced sodium Montreal steak seasoning
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Meanwhile, spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle beef with steak seasoning; add to skillet and cook 2 to 3 minutes. Add onion and bell pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until beef is browned, stirring occasionally. Add asparagus; cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until asparagus is hot.
- Add soy sauce to cooked quinoa; stir gently to combine. Toss quinoa with beef mixture.