- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1/2 cup Parkay® Original-stick (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
- 1-1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pound large (21/30 count) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Melt Parkay in large skillet over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until Parkay just starts to turn golden brown, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Add honey, vinegar, mustard and pepper flakes; stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Return skillet to heat. Add shrimp; stir to coat evenly. Cook 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon shrimp onto serving plate; top with mustard sauce.