- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese blend (2 cups = 8 oz)
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- Sour cream, optional
- 1/2 cup loosely-packed fresh basil leaves, optional
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 8 slices fully cooked bacon, heated, chopped
- Place the following on one half of each tortilla: 1/4 cup cheese, 2 tablespoons tomatoes, 1 tablespoon bacon, and 1 tablespoon basil, if desired. Fold each tortilla in half to form a half circle.
- Coat large skillet with cooking spray. Cook each quesadilla over medium-low heat until cheese is melted and tortilla is lightly browned, about 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
- Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges. Serve with sour cream, if desired.