- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Stewed Tomatoes, drained
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 pkg (1.25 oz each) 30% less sodium taco seasoning mix
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inch), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 7 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Add drained tomatoes, tomato sauce and seasoning mix; mix well, breaking up large pieces of tomato. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; top with cheese and lettuce. Fold up bottom of tortilla over filling; fold in sides and roll to wrap.