- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 pkgs (16 oz each) large mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (1/4 cup = 1 oz)
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Remove stems from mushrooms; set caps aside. Finely chop stems.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add mushroom stems and onion; cook 5 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in spinach, bread crumbs, cheese, pimiento and oregano.
- Place mushroom caps, stem-side up, on prepared baking sheet. Fill with spinach mixture.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and filling is hot.