- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 cup Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick, softened (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1 tablespoon reduced fat (2%) milk
- 4 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine flour, pecans, 1/4 cup of the confectioners’ sugar and the Fleischmann’s in medium bowl. Press firmly onto bottom of 12-inch pizza pan. Bake 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, the remaining 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar and milk in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended; spread over crust. Arrange strawberry halves over cream cheese mixture. Drizzle evenly with chocolate syrup.
- Cut into 12 slices. Top each with a serving of Reddi-wip just before serving.