- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 4 seconds Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 8 slices country white bread
- 1/4 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup concord grape jelly
- Whisk together Egg Beaters and Reddi-wip in large shallow dish; set aside.
- Spread jelly evenly on 4 bread slices. Spread peanut butter evenly on remaining 4 bread slices. Close bread slices to make 4 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
- Melt 1 tablespoon Parkay in 12-inch nonstick skillet or large griddle over medium heat. Dip 2 sandwiches, 1 at a time, in Egg Beaters mixture, coating both sides. Place in skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining Parkay, Egg Beaters mixture and sandwiches. Cut each in half to serve. Top with additional Reddi-wip, if desired.