- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (12 oz each) low fat evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray four 4-ounce custard cups with cooking spray. Place equal amounts of cheese, tomatoes and onions in each cup; press down.
- Place milk in small saucepan. Heat over medium heat just until bubbles form around the edge.
- Whisk together Egg Beaters, flour, pepper and salt in large bowl until well blended. To prevent curdling, SLOWLY whisk in hot milk until well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared custard cups. Place cups in roasting pan filled 1-inch deep with very hot water. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until custard has set completely. Remove cups from hot water. Serve warm.