- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (5 oz each) La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) dried cranberries (6 oz = about 1-1/3 cups)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 pkgs (6 oz each) whole almonds
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Spray 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Beat egg whites in large bowl with wire whisk for 30 seconds until slightly frothy. Add soy sauce and water; beat an additional 30 seconds. Add almonds, chow mein noodles and cranberries; stir until well coated.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon and salt in small bowl; blend well. Sprinkle over nut mixture. Toss to coat; spread evenly on prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Allow to cool. Store in airtight container.