- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 6 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups lowfat (1%) or whole milk
- 1-1/2 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided (1/2 stick = 4 tbsp)
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 large McIntosh or Fuji apples, peeled, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place eggs, milk, flour and salt in blender or food processor container; cover. Blend until smooth; set aside.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the butter in 8x8-inch baking dish. Place in oven; heat until butter is melted and baking dish is hot. Tilt dish to evenly coat bottom and sides with butter. Add batter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown. Meanwhile, melt the remaining 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add apples, diced tomatoes, raisins, granulated sugar and cinnamon; mix well. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; cover to keep warm.
- Cut pancake into 6 pieces. Serve warm, topped with the apple mixture. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, if desired.