- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1/3 cup fat free milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Confectioners' sugar and/or maple syrup, optional
- 3 tablespoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 16 slices day-old thick-sliced white bread, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat large skillet over medium-high heat or griddle to 325°F.
- Whisk together Egg Beaters, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla in shallow bowl.
- Melt 1 tablespoon Parkay in skillet. Dip bread sticks in egg mixture to coat well; transfer to griddle. Brown sticks about 3 minutes on each side. Repeat 3 more times until all bread is prepared.
- Place 4 toast sticks on serving plate, dust lightly with confectioners' sugar, if desired. Serve immediately with syrup, if desired.