- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 pound ground chuck beef (80% lean)
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Sweet Onion, undrained
- 1 can (10.75 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Puree
- 1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Beans, undrained
- Sliced green onions, sour cream, shredded Cheddar cheese and/or crushed corn chips, optional
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can (15 oz each) red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- Place beef in large skillet and cook over medium-high heat until crumbled and no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato puree, both beans, chili powder, red pepper and cumin. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer uncovered 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with green onions, sour cream, cheese and/or corn chips, if desired.