- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 tilapia fillets, thawed if frozen (4 fillets = 1 lb)
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- Stir together first 6 ingredients to make black bean-corn mixture; set aside.
- Spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fillets with salt, place in skillet and cook 3 minutes. Turn fillets over; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F).
- Place fillets on plates and top each with about 3/4 cup black bean-corn mixture.