- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 3/4 cup Blue Bonnet®-stick (3/4 cup = 1-1/2 sticks)
- 2 cups quick-cooking or old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chopped dried tropical fruit mix
- 1/4 cup unsalted macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt Blue Bonnet in medium skillet over medium heat. Add oats; cook 5 minutes, or until oats are golden brown, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Beat egg, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on high speed until light and fluffy. Add oats, flour, salt and baking soda; mix well. Stir in fruit mix, nuts and coconut.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.