- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 16 chicken wing drumettes (about 2 pounds)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Blue Bonnet® Spread-tub, melted
- Preheat broiler. Spray broiler pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Place undrained tomatoes in food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Drain half of chopped tomatoes and combine with sour cream to make dip; set aside. Place remaining undrained tomatoes in small bowl; combine with Blue Bonnet and honey.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper in large bowl. Add half of tomato mixture to wings; toss to coat. Transfer to broiler pan; broil 10 minutes. Turn wings; spoon remaining tomato mixture on wings. Broil 10 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink and tender (180°F). Serve with dip.