- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray (or try PAM® Organic Olive Oil)
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled, shredded
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Hunt's® Tomato Paste (or try Hunt's® Organic)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 8 slices (1/2-inch thick) oval-shaped French bread (about 4 inches wide)
- 4 slices (1 oz each) Havarti cheese, cut in half
- 1 cup fresh baby kale, stems removed
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add sweet potato and salt; cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; set aside. Meanwhile, stir together tomato paste and vinegar in small bowl.
- Top each bread slice evenly with tomato mixture and cheese. Top 4 of the slices with sweet potato and kale. Cover with remaining bread slices. Spread butter on outside of sandwiches.
- Wipe same skillet with paper towel; heat over medium heat. Cook sandwiches 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese melts. Serve immediately.