- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1/4 cup Hunt's® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1-1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 2 ounces fresh snow pea pods (2 oz = about 3/4 cup)
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 ounces pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 cup baby carrots (1 cup = about 5 oz)
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Stir together barbecue sauce, honey, soy sauce and crushed red pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Spray medium nonstick skillet or wok with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 4 to 6 minutes or until cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Add barbecue sauce mixture and carrots; cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add pea pods; cook 2 minutes or until pea pods are bright green and mixture is hot, stirring occasionally.