- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 8 ounces dry cellentani or spiral pasta, uncooked
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups chopped fully cooked boneless ham
- crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions, divided
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® No Added Sugar Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add ham; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add pineapple and 1/4 cup green onions. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until pineapple is lightly browned and onions are tender, stirring occasionally. Add pasta sauce and red pepper flakes, if desired.
- Add cooked pasta; simmer 5 minutes or until sauce is thickened slightly and pasta is hot. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup green onions; serve.