- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1/2 cup long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 1 cup water
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cups (1/2 of 14-oz pkg) frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetables
- 2-1/2 tablespoons Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1-1/2 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Cook rice in 1 cup water according to package directions. Meanwhile, spray 10-inch heavy skillet or wok with cooking spray; heat over high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Add vegetables; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Combine peanut butter, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons water and pepper flakes in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 20 to 30 seconds or until warm. Blend with wire whisk until smooth. Stir into chicken and vegetables.
- Divide rice evenly between 2 shallow bowls or plates. Top with chicken mixture.