- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1/2 cup long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 6 ounces boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin slices
- 2-1/2 tablespoons La Choy® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz can) drained La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts
- 1-1/2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 14.5-oz can) coarsely chopped drained Hunt's® Whole Peeled Plum Tomatoes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine steak and teriyaki sauce in small bowl; let stand 5 minutes to marinate.
- Heat oil in medium skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add steak with marinade; cook and stir 2 minutes or until browned. Add broccoli; mix well. Cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Stir in drained tomatoes and water chestnuts; cook 2 minutes or until hot, stirring frequently.
- Divide rice between 2 serving bowls; top with steak mixture.