- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef (95% lean)
- 1 pkg (1.5 oz each) mild taco seasoning mix
- 6 tablespoons reduced fat sour cream
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 8 ounces dry Pot-Sized(tm) Spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Add taco seasoning, undrained tomatoes and water; stir to combine. Add spaghetti; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and cook 10 minutes or until spaghetti is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Top each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream.