- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 medium tomato, seeded, chopped (1 med = about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pkg (20 oz each) boneless turkey breast tenderloins
- Combine tomatoes, bell peppers, cilantro, vinegar and jalapeno peppers in small bowl; cover. Refrigerate at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Place turkey in shallow dish while marinating vegetables. Mix lime juice, tequila, oil and black pepper until well blended; pour over turkey. Turn turkey to evenly coat both sides; cover. Refrigerate 15 minutes or for no more than 2 hours to marinate, turning turkey occasionally. Drain turkey; discard marinade.
- Spray grate of outdoor grill with cooking spray. Position grill rack 4 to 6 inches from heat source. Preheat grill to medium heat. Grill turkey 25 minutes, or until tenderloins are no longer pink in centers and juices run clear (165°F). Cut turkey, across the grain, into thin slices; top with the tomato relish.