- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into 2x1/2-inch slices
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained
- La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles, optional
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon natural rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup La Choy® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok. Cook and stir chicken about 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, carrots and water chestnuts; continue cooking 2 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables soften.
- Whisk together teriyaki sauce, soy sauce and vinegar in small bowl. Stir together cornstarch and water in separate bowl until smooth; add to sauce mixture. Add sauce mixture to skillet; cook until heated through and sauce thickens.
- Serve with chow mein noodles, if desired.