- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 bag (78 g each) ACT II® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 4 cups slightly crushed tortilla chips (7.5 oz bag)
- 1 pkg (1.25 oz each) 30% less sodium taco seasoning mix
- 3 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original-stick
- 2 cans (2.8 oz each) French fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Combine popped corn, tortilla chips and French-fried onions in 2-gallon resealable bag.
- Drizzle melted Fleischmann's over popcorn mixture; seal bag and toss to coat. Sprinkle taco seasoning over popcorn. Seal bag; toss to coat again. Spread popcorn mixture on 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake 5 minutes; stirring once. Store leftovers in airtight container.