- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Gebhardt® Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless beef top sirloin steak
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Combine sugar, coriander, salt, chili powder, garlic powder, white pepper and crushed red pepper; set aside.
- Place steak on large plate; rub both sides with the seasoning mixture. Cover; let stand 30 minutes.
- Spray cold grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat. Grill steak 10 minutes on each side for medium doneness. Cut into 5 pieces to serve.