- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 6 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 1 bag (12 oz each) Alexia® Organic Carrots
- 1 chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 6 hamburger buns
- 3/4 cup sliced English cucumber, unpeeled (3/4 cup = about 18 slices)
- 1 bag frozen P.F. Chang's® Steamed Brown Rice (from 16-oz pkg)
- Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill for medium heat. Microwave brown rice and carrots according to package directions. Pulse rice, jalapeno and green onion in food processor bowl until finely chopped. Add carrots; pulse until chopped and mixture is blended.
- Stir together ginger, garlic, eggs, curry paste, fish sauce and salt in large bowl. Add carrot mixture and breadcrumbs. Mix until blended. Allow mixture to sit for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, stir together yogurt and Sriracha in small bowl; set aside.
- Shape carrot mixture into 6 patties, about 1/2-inch thick. Grill patties 5 minutes on each side or until set and cooked through (160°F).
- Spread bottom buns evenly with yogurt sauce. Top each with veggie burger, cucumber and lettuce leaf. Close with tops of buns. Serve immediately.