- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut lengthwise in half
- 1/2 cup La Choy® Soy Sauce, divided
- 4 teaspoons peanut oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped lightly salted peanuts
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 pkgs (8.5 oz each) Uncle Ben™s® Ready Rice® Jasmine
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1-1/2 cups fresh snow peas, halved
- Add chicken to 1/2 of the soy sauce and marinate for 5 minutes.
- After chicken has marinated, heat 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add half of the peanut oil to the pan. When oil is hot, pan sear the chicken breast halves until golden brown on both sides. Remove from pan and transfer to a baking dish.
- Bake chicken in a 350°F oven for 10 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- In same pan, add remaining peanut oil and heat until hot. Add in garlic and ginger and saute until aromatic. Add in pea pods and red bell pepper and saute for 2 to 3 minutes more or until vegetables are tender but still crisp.
- Heat rice pouches according to package instructions.
- Add remaining soy sauce, peanut butter and rice to pan with vegetables, mix well.
- Serve rice and vegetables with chicken and top with chili flakes, chopped cilantro and chopped peanuts.