- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 15-oz can) drained, rinsed Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 10-oz can) drained Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 2-1/2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tilapia fillets, thawed if frozen (4 fillets = 1 lb)
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- Stir together first 6 ingredients to make black bean-corn mixture; set aside.
- Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fillets with salt, place in skillet and cook 3 minutes. Turn fillets over; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F).
- Place fillets on plates and top each with about 3/4 cup black bean-corn mixture.