- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3/4 cup P.F. Chang's® Teriyaki Sauce, divided
- Sliced green onion and sesame seeds, optional
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- Place chicken in zippered plastic bag with 1/2 cup Teriyaki sauce, press air out of bag and close. Refrigerate 4 hours, or overnight.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add chicken and cook 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- For saucier chicken, add remaining 1/4 cup Teriyaki sauce; cook 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened and coats chicken.
- Top with green onions and sesame seed if desired.