- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1/2 cup La Choy® Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch thick strips
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- La Choy® Rice Noodles, optional
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained
- 1 can (14 oz each) La Choy® Bean Sprouts, rinsed and drained
- 4 large iceberg lettuce leaves
- Combine sauce and pork in resealable food storage bag; seal bag. Marinate 20 to 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Remove pork and place in skillet. Discard bag and marinade. Cook pork 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly pink in center and browned on both sides.
- Fill lettuce leaves with equal amounts of carrot, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, pork and rice noodles, if desired. Drizzle with extra sauce, if desired. Roll up tightly and serve.