- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 5 frozen Banquet® Brown 'N Serve(tm) Beef Sausage links, chopped
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (1 cup = 4 oz)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inch)
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Mexican Diced Tomatoes with Lime Juice & Cilantro, drained well
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add sausage; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until sausage is browned lightly. Drain.
- Combine eggs, drained tomatoes and black pepper in medium bowl. Pour into skillet; cook 1 minute or until edges begin to set. Scramble mixture just until egg is set; remove from heat. Place 2 tablespoons cheese, 1/2 cup scrambled egg mixture and 2 more tablespoons cheese over half of each tortilla. Fold tortillas in half over filling.
- Wipe out skillet with paper towels; heat over medium heat. Cook 2 quesadillas side-by-side in skillet. Cook 2 minutes or until each side is browned lightly and cheese melts, turning once. Repeat with remaining quesadillas. Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges.