- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 can (15 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili No Beans
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 cup Sour cream, optional
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained well
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2-1/2 cups Mexican-blend shredded cheese (2-1/2 cups = 10 oz)
- Spread 1/4 cup chili over half of each tortilla to within 1 inch of edge. Place about 1/3 cup cheese and about 2 tablespoons drained tomatoes over chili on each tortilla. Fold each in half to cover filling.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Place 2 quesadillas side-by-side in skillet. Cook over medium heat 4 minutes or until each side is lightly browned and cheese melts, turning once. Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Cut each into 3 wedges. Serve with sour cream, if desired.