- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 3/4 cup frozen corn with green and red peppers (Southwestern)
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup Blue Bonnet® Spread-tub
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- Wrap each potato individually in microwaveable plastic wrap; place on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 6 minutes. Turn over; microwave 5 minutes more or until soft.
- Meanwhile, combine beans, corn and chili powder in small bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until corn is thawed and mixture is hot.
- Unwrap potatoes and cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out potato flesh, leaving 1/4-inch thick shells. Combine potato flesh, Blue Bonnet, yogurt and salt in medium bowl; mash mixture with back of spoon until desired consistency. Add bean mixture; stir to combine.
- Spoon mixture evenly into potato shells. Place on microwave-safe plate; top each evenly with cheese. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until cheese melts.