- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 3 cans (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) dry manicotti shells, uncooked
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 container (16 oz each) fat free small curd cottage cheese (16 oz = 2 cups)
- 1-1/4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper
- Prepare Sauce: Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add green pepper; cook 3 minutes or until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute or until fragrant. Add carrot and zucchini; cook 2 minutes more. Add tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, vinegar and Italian seasoning. Simmer mixture 10 minutes, stirring occasionally; set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare Manicotti: Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare manicotti shells according to package directions, omitting salt. When just tender, drain and rinse with cold water. Place shells in single layer on parchment paper; set aside.
- Lightly spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 2 cups sauce in baking dish; set aside. Combine spinach, cottage cheese, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, Egg Beaters, garlic powder and black pepper in large bowl. Fill each manicotti shell with 1/4 cup cheese mixture. Arrange over sauce in baking dish; top with remaining sauce. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 45 minutes or until filling is hot. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes more or until mozzarella cheese melts.