- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- Cracked black pepper, optional
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup chive and onion soft cream cheese spread
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 cup water
- Cook bacon in large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-low heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan, drain and discard all but 1 tablespoon drippings. Add garlic to drippings; cook 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce and water; stir. Bring to a boil over high heat; stir in tortellini. Return to a boil; cover and simmer over medium-low heat 6 minutes or until tortellini is tender, stirring gently after 3 minutes.
- Add cream cheese; stir until completely melted. Stir in bacon and peas. Return to a boil; simmer 2 minutes. Sprinkle liberally with pepper, if desired.