- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 pkg (9 oz each) pie crust mix
- 1-1/2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups Reddi-wip® Extra Creamy Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup Fleischmann's® Unsalted-stick, melted (1/4 cup = 1/2 stick)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Add water to pie crust mix in medium bowl; stir until mixture forms a ball. Place on lightly floured surface; roll out to 13-inch circle. Press onto bottom and up side of 10-inch tart or 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375°F. Spread coconut onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake 6 minutes, or until lightly toasted, stirring occasionally. Cool.
- Line pie crust with aluminum foil; fill with pie weights or dry beans. Bake 15 minutes. Place on wire rack; remove foil and pie weights. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
- Mix sugar, flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl until well blended; set aside. Beat eggs, half-and-half, Fleischmann's and vanilla in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add sugar mixture; mix well. Stir in coconut. Place crust on baking sheet. Add filling.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and filling is set in center. Cool completely. Serve at room temperature or refrigerate to serve chilled. Cut into 12 slices to serve. Top each slice with 2 tablespoons Reddi-wip.