- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 can (14 oz each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 ounces dry Pot-Sized(tm) Linguine, uncooked
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 jar (16 oz each) light Alfredo pasta sauce
- Heat broth and water in large skillet over medium-high heat until simmering. Add linguine. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until linguine is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in Alfredo sauce, basil, garlic powder and pepper. Gently stir in drained tomatoes. Cook 2 minutes more or until hot.