- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- chopped walnuts, optional
- 1 prebaked pizza crust (12-inch)
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 cups arugula
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat gas grill for medium heat.
- Combine 2 tablespoons oil and lemon juice in medium bowl; set aside. Combine drained tomatoes, 1 tablespoon more oil, salt and pepper in small bowl. Brush bottom and top edge of crust with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Top crust with tomatoes; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Grill 5 to 7 minutes or until crust is crisp and cheese melts, rotating pizza if needed for even heating.
- Toss arugula with lemon juice mixture; place on top of pizza. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and walnuts, if desired. Cut into 6 slices.