- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet, thawed according to package directions
- 1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese (1/2 cup = 2 oz)
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (1/4 cup = 1 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Whole Peeled Plum Tomatoes, drained, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 4 green onions, cut into thin slices
- 2 slices bacon, cooked, drained, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Unfold pastry sheet onto lightly floured surface; roll out to 12-inch square. Crimp edges; place on prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup provolone cheese, mozzarella cheese and oregano; top with tomato slices. Sprinkle with onions, bacon and remaining 1/4 cup provolone cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cut into 9 pieces to serve.