- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup Marsala wine
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Additional chopped fresh parsley, optional
- 1/2 medium carrot, cut into thin strips (1/2 med = about 1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pkg (20 oz each) boneless turkey breast tenderloins
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) sliced mushrooms (8 oz = about 3 cups)
- Mix cornstarch, broth and wine in small bowl until well blended; set aside.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add mushrooms, carrot, parsley and broth mixture; stir. Cook 6 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and sauce is thickened and translucent, stirring constantly.
- Sprinkle pepper over turkey tenderloins. Add to skillet; turn to coat both sides of tenderloins with sauce. Cover; reduce heat to low. Cook 25 minutes or until tenderloins are no longer pink in centers and juices run clear (165°F), turning occasionally. Garnish with additional chopped fresh parsley, if desired.