- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pkg (20 oz each) turkey breast tenderloins, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat Caesar dressing
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) baby spinach leaves, stems removed
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- Sprinkle pepper evenly over both sides of turkey. Heat large skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add turkey; cook 5 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown on both sides, turning once. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add undrained tomatoes and dressing to same skillet. Heat over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Divide spinach between 6 serving plates; sprinkle with onion. Thinly slice turkey; arrange over spinach. Spoon 2/3 cup warm tomato mixture over each salad. Serve immediately.