- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Popping Corn
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1-1/2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 cup caramel bits, divided
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 6 tablespoons milk chocolate morsels
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- Spray large bowl, rubber spatula and piece of waxed paper with cooking spray; set aside. Pop kernel corn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels and place half of popped corn (about 8 cups) in bowl.
- Place 2 cups marshmallows and 3 tablespoons butter in microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH 45 seconds or until marshmallows melt and mixture blends together smoothly when stirred.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popped corn in bowl. Toss with rubber spatula to coat. Add 1/2 cup caramel bits and 1/2 cup pecans; stir to combine. Divide mixture and shape into 6 balls. Place on waxed paper.
- Repeat above steps with remaining popped corn, marshmallows, butter, caramel bits and pecans.
- Place chocolate morsels and coconut oil in microwave-safe dish. Microwave on HIGH 25 seconds or until chocolate melts and mixture blends when stirred.
- Drizzle tops of popcorn balls with melted chocolate.