- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup frozen chopped vegetable blend for seasoning (onion, celery, bell pepper)
- 2 cans (16 oz each) reduced sodium dark red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes-No Salt Added, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup (8 ozs) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add frozen vegetable blend; cook 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add undrained beans, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, Cajun seasoning, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Stir to combine.
- Stir in rice; bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook 15 minutes or until rice is tender. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.