- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1/4 cup freshly shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, well drained
- 1 cup cooked angel hair pasta
- 1/3 cup diced fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- PAM® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Preheat broiler. Place Egg Beaters, drained tomatoes, cheese, basil and pepper in medium bowl; stir to combine.
- Spray an oven-safe 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Pour egg mixture into pan. Place pasta evenly over egg mixture and lightly press it into egg mixture. Cook 3 minutes, or until edges start to set.
- Gently pull edges back while tilting pan and allow uncooked egg mixture to run under the set portion; repeat this step twice. Cook about 8 minutes, or just until center begins to set.
- Place under broiler for 2 minutes or until frittata has puffed slightly. Top with mozzarella cheese and return to broiler for another 2 minutes or until top of frittata is lightly browned. Slide onto platter. Serve immediately.