- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 cups Alexia® Seasoned Yukon Select Hashed Browns
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded Italian blend or mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/4 cup reduced fat (2%) milk
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate and large skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add hashed browns; cook 4 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet and spread in pie plate; set aside.
- Wipe out skillet with paper towel. Add drained tomatoes and spinach; cook 3 minutes or until spinach wilts, stirring occasionally. Remove skillet from heat; set aside. Pour Egg Beaters and milk evenly over potatoes; top with tomato mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.