- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 cans (14 oz each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup broken tortilla chips (1 cup broken = 2 oz)
- 1 can (4 oz each) diced green chilies
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (15.25 oz each) reduced sodium yellow sweet corn, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell peppers and garlic; cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
- Add broth, undrained tomatoes and chilies. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Stir in chicken, corn, cumin, salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Ladle hot soup into serving bowls. Top with tortilla chips.