- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 4 cups Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 cup Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/4 cup Parkay® Original Spread-tub, melted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cans (12 oz each) white tuna in water, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oil in heavy saucepan over medium-high heat to 350°F. Meanwhile, combine flour, cumin, salt and black pepper in large bowl. Add Egg Beaters, melted Parkay and Worcestershire sauce to flour mixture; stir to combine.
- Add tuna and bell pepper; stir just until blended. Gently drop dough by spoonfuls into hot oil; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until fritters are golden brown. Drain on paper towel-lined tray.