- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 pouches (6.4 oz each) chunk light tuna in water, undrained
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/4 cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- 2 cups loosely packed spring lettuce mix
- 2 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 8 mini sandwich buns
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- Combine tuna, Egg Beaters and bread crumbs in medium bowl. Shape mixture into 8 patties, about 1/2-inch thick.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook 3 to 5 minutes per side or until browned.
- Spread mustard on bottom half of each bun; add lettuce and tuna patties. Serve immediately.