- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 pound shredded cooked turkey (1 lb = about 2 cups)
- 3 green onions, sliced thinly (3 onions = 1/2 cup)
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) dry linguine pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- Prepare linguine according to package directions; drain. Place in large serving bowl; cover to keep warm.
- Combine broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, garlic, sugar and ginger in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add sauce, turkey and green onions to pasta; toss to coat. Serve immediately.